Saturday, August 1, 2009

Majlis Akad Nikah




Today, another relative is getting married. This time it's my cousin Noor Azilla bt Nasaruddin. Her mother, Jamilah and my late mother are sisters...you see. Noor Azilla or "Dia" as she is affectionately refers to, works at Bank Rakyat. You can say "Bapa borek, anak rintik", because the father, Pacik Nasar was formerly working in Bank Negara.


Pict 1: From L to R : Nana, Ikin (Dia's sister), Dia, Izran holding Dila and Nurul.



Dia was one of my late mother's likeable nieces. She (my mother) followed her development and progress from her baby days till she grew into a fine young woman. Another doting niece was Iyen (Roszairin) who is my Mak Utih's youngest daughter. Iyen and Dia are the best of pals and will continue to be, even though Dia is getting married.








No comments:

Post a Comment