Saturday, August 29, 2009

Twit Twit Twit

To twitter or not to Twitter ...that is the question.

I'm still thinking about it. Evidently, people nowadays are into micro blogging - perhaps a short form version of your actual everyday blog. Personally i'm facing difficulties in writing everday in my blog spot. I simply couldn't find enough time.

Come to think of it who cares if i write of don't write in my blog ha hah ha! .....right?

There is one thing i want to know: do people take more seriously when i write a blog or when i post something in my facebook?

Would i enjoy a better following if i write in Twitter?

1 comment:

  1. You dont have to worry sir, is up to the people whether they want to read or not your articles. Among the main reason why people blogging is all about emotional means to release your feeling and emotion. Somehow people feel more comfortable to release it on the vitual world. That's all....

    ReplyDelete