Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday

26 Julai 2009 - happy birthday to me !! ha ha ha

As of now, 12.22 pm only 4 people have wished me Happy Birthday:

1) Celcom - the birthday messages started since 2 days ago with promises of free sms's.

2) My wife .....strangely through sms. I didn't hear it directly from her mouth.

3) My good friend Susan, aka financial consultant

4) Radziah ...my 'virtual' sister

Whatever happened to the old fashioned but direct "happy Birthday" darling or ayah or Joned.
I guess i have myself to blame because I (sometimes) ridicule other people who make a fuss about birthdays.

"So you age more year ...what's the big deal!" - i use to say.

Perhaps i'm getting more sentimental over the years ....he he he.
Perhaps " You should do unto others what you want other people to do for you"
Should i start taking other people's birthday seriously?

I have until next year to find out.

Many thanks again to the 4 i've mentioned above. You have made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment