Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am in a reminiscing mood ......i decided to check on the college where i did my A-levels back in Sept 1979 to Sept 1981. According to Wikipedia, Nene College,Northampton has become the University of Northampton sometime in 2005. Where are my old college mates? Saharuddin, Kamarulzaman, Farid Iskandar Ehsan. I know Abd Rahman is in Bandar Baru Bangi. Noraida who is married to Norsham is somewhere up north .....

I met Noraida a couple of times at LPM meetings. Abd Rahman is married to err...alamak i've forgotten her name, our junior at Nene College. Mary Magdalena Komuji is in JPN Sabah. I asked to meet me at SM Teknik Likas, Kota Kinabalu, when i was there for a working visit back in 2005...i think.

Must try harder to get in touch with my old friends...... i'll try to get some photos in.

No comments:

Post a Comment