Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm baaaack!!

Dear kawan-kawan.

Came back from Melaka yesterday ...near maghrib. Hindun decided to hitch a ride home/

Tak per lah.... know her husband well. Hate to see her lugging her luggage and her all important laptop to ride the bus!!

We used the Alor Gajah route to emerge at the Simpang Ampat toll plaza.
But to get there ,,,,we must have passed through 20 traffic lights junctions.
And before i forget... thanks to Pn.Markonah (4246) for assisting us to the Alor Gajah highway.

Saiful Anuar and Rahim stayed back, even though we have finished our task. I learnt this morning Rahim went back to Muar last night ...just in time for malam Jumaat he he he he.
Errr...what about my malam jumaat...you ask. Well...uneventful.......it's my back pain again

On top of that my car battery (in my Toyota Avanza) decided that last night was a ggod time to konk out!!
Zaiden...my friendly neighbourhood mechanic charged me RM140.00 to install a new one.

It's only the 17th ..... but banyaknya duit keluar!!

Joned

No comments:

Post a Comment